Policies & Ethics
to Art & Design
– Date of Publishing: 2007
- Occupying the Pavement: Public Art
- (are we there yet...?)
- Are we there yet?
Carl A Mears
- Prints Charming and the Gobbit of Spit....
- WHAM! BAM!
- Act Natural
- Embedded Ecologies: Teaching Digital Theory in Art and Design
- The "Snake" Project: an Interdisciplinary Framework of Discussion
- "wee hiccup"
- On ‘Curating’ "Sergeant P"
Roka Hurihia Ngarimu-Cameron
- Töku Haerenga / My Journey
- Remembering, Forgetting and ‘Fabling’ Place
- Dalrymple and the Possum: Re/enactment and the Uncanny in the Visual Arts
- Aborigines and the Bamiyan Buddhas
- "Language of Dis-ease"
- "Lost in Space"
- Codae to "Lost in Space"
- "Appease the Sun"
- "The 420 Project": Life, the Universe and 26 Stafford Street
- "all the days of my life so far – and all the reels it took to make them"
Sudhir Kumar Dupatti,
- Lines that Float
- Kinnen (Remembrance)
- "songs of ascension: poems for Chilé / raiment series"
- Fashion, Art and Rock-and-Roll
- Colophon - art : 2, 2007